Evaluating the performance of Arabic language teachers for the secondary stage in light of job performance standards
Keywords:Theoretical aspects and previous studies
The research aimed to evaluate the performance of Arabic language teachers, male and female, in light of job performance standards. To achieve the research goal, the researcher prepared a tool that included four main areas, and prepared (40) standards distributed among the four areas, and then chose an appropriate sample from the research community, which amounted to (60). School and school, and after applying the tool represented by the observation card and using appropriate statistical methods, the researcher reached various results, the most important of which are:
- The standards of the social field came in first place, then planning and implementation, and in last place came the field of evaluation.
- All planning criteria were met
- (12) standards were achieved in the field of implementation out of (20) standards
- Only two criteria were achieved in the field of evaluation out of a total of (6) criteria.
- Five criteria in the social field were achieved from a set of (6) criteria